2018-2019 Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2018-2019 Academic Catalog
This Academic Catalog combines information for all Columbia College campus locations. The Undergraduate Catalog contains information for: Main Campus Day, Main Campus Evening and Adult Higher Education (AHE) venues. AHE includes Online and Nationwide students. The Graduate Catalog encompasses information for both Main Campus Graduate and AHE Graduate. Please note that although some policies are the same college-wide, other policies are venue-specific and marked as such throughout the catalog.
For previous catalog years (through 2014), please visit the Academic Catalog Archives page.
For 2014-2017 catalogs, use the drop-down menu located at the top right corner of this page.
PDF copy of this catalog: 2018-19 Undergraduate Catalog PDF or 2018-19 Graduate Catalog PDF .
Catalog Navigation Tips
- For best performance, use a Google Chrome browser.
- Switching from one catalog to another is as easy as clicking on the catalog you want from the drop-down list at the top right of the page.
- Search features can be used when a specific undergraduate or graduate catalog is selected.
- The My Catalog feature allows you to save course and program information in a personal space (similar to an online shopping cart) that you can access from any computer with Internet access. All you need to get started is your e-mail address.
- Each section of the catalog has a print-friendly view to provide cleaner, more attractive pages when you print.
- Help in using the catalog is readily available - just look for the help icon at the top of each page.
Should you have questions regarding the catalog content, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (573) 875-7526 or email@example.com.