Apr 04, 2020
Undergraduate Catalog 2019-2020 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
March, 4 2019
- The Pre-Nursing Science, A.S. (CCG, Day) is now listed under Physical and Biological Sciences. It was previously listed under Nursing.
- Nursing, A.S. general education requirements updated.
- Various programs updated to reflect the removal of the COLL 333 Cornerstone seminar from the general education. This changed the gen ed requirement to ‘39-42 hours’ vs. the previously approved ‘39-45 hours’. For a list of programs impacted, click here .
April, 1 2019
- Added new articulation agreement with St.Louis Community College.
June 5, 2019
- Added Health Services, A.S.(Online), Health Sciences, A.S. (Day, Evening, Lake) and Biochemistry, B.S. (Day) under Physical and Biological Sciences.
- Added Cybersecurity, B.S. under Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
July 1, 2019
- Changes made to the authentication process and its entirety.
- International student admission changes made for F-2 status.
- Update English Proficiency requirements for students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Admission review process revised for students wishing to appeal their Main Campus Day Program.
- Updates to readmission policy and the need to submit supporting documentation.
- Revision of admission procedures to reflect changes regarding Undergraduate Admission to special programs.
July 10, 2019
July 24, 2019
- Updates made to Veterans Educational Assistance language.
August 14, 2019
- BA and BS in Organizational Leadership has been added to the catalog. Both programs are available online except in California and Georgia.
September 23, 2019
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) language.
September 27, 2019
- Updated B.A. Arts, and B.F.A. Arts program descriptions and course list.
September 30, 2019
- Update the Course Prerequisites page in the Advising and Registration seciton of the catalog.
October 2, 2019
- Reactivated the Pre-Engineering A.S. degree and made program revisions.
October 10, 2019
- Removed day course rotations from the History program.
October 25, 2019
November 19, 2019
- Updated course description for NURS 413 .
November 25, 2019
- Removed SOCI/ENGL 235 from the Creative Thinking and Experience elective options.
January 15, 2020
- Changed Administrative Withdrawal for Non-Attendance to reflect the policy change to withdraw by course instead of by full courseload for the session.
January 29, 2020
- Changed Sacramento Bureau contact information.
February 10, 2020
- Made updates to the Leadership Studies minor
- Add MGMT 230 under HUMS 345
- Replace PSYC/SOCI 360 with PSYC/SOCI 235
February 25, 2020
- Removed Blackhawk Technical College from Articulation Agreements page.
April 3, 2020
- Real Estate Leadership, Real Estate Negotiation, and Digital Marketing for Real Estate certificates, and the Real Estate, A.S. program added. All are available online except in California and Georgia.