Sep 27, 2021
Undergraduate Catalog 2019-2020 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
March, 4 2019
- The Pre-Nursing Science, A.S. (CCG, Day) is now listed under Physical and Biological Sciences. It was previously listed under Nursing.
- Nursing, A.S. general education requirements updated.
- Various programs updated to reflect the removal of the COLL 333 Cornerstone seminar from the general education. This changed the gen ed requirement to ‘39-42 hours’ vs. the previously approved ‘39-45 hours’. For a list of programs impacted, click here .
April, 1 2019
- Added new articulation agreement with St.Louis Community College.
June 5, 2019
- Added Health Services, A.S.(Online), Health Sciences, A.S. (Day, Evening, Lake) and Biochemistry, B.S. (Day) under Physical and Biological Sciences.
- Added Cybersecurity, B.S. under Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
July 1, 2019
- Changes made to the authentication process and its entirety.
- International student admission changes made for F-2 status.
- Update English Proficiency requirements for students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Admission review process revised for students wishing to appeal their Main Campus Day Program.
- Updates to readmission policy and the need to submit supporting documentation.
- Revision of admission procedures to reflect changes regarding Undergraduate Admission to special programs.
July 10, 2019
July 24, 2019
- Updates made to Veterans Educational Assistance language.
August 14, 2019
- BA and BS in Organizational Leadership has been added to the catalog. Both programs are available online except in California and Georgia.
September 3, 2019
- Mgmt 368W removed from the major elective area of the BS.MIS.
September 23, 2019
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) language.
September 27, 2019
- Updated B.A. Arts, and B.F.A. Arts program descriptions and course list.
September 30, 2019
- Update the Course Prerequisites page in the Advising and Registration seciton of the catalog.
October 2, 2019
- Reactivated the Pre-Engineering A.S. degree and made program revisions.
October 10, 2019
- Removed day course rotations from the History program.
October 25, 2019
November 19, 2019
- Updated course description for NURS 413 .
November 25, 2019
- Removed SOCI/ENGL 235 from the Creative Thinking and Experience elective options.
January 15, 2020
- Changed Administrative Withdrawal for Non-Attendance to reflect the policy change to withdraw by course instead of by full courseload for the session.
January 29, 2020
- Changed Sacramento Bureau contact information.
February 10, 2020
- Made updates to the Leadership Studies minor
- Add MGMT 230 under HUMS 345
- Replace PSYC/SOCI 360 with PSYC/SOCI 235
February 25, 2020
- Removed Blackhawk Technical College from Articulation Agreements page.
April 3, 2020
- Real Estate Leadership, Real Estate Negotiation, and Digital Marketing for Real Estate certificates, and the Real Estate, A.S. program added. All are available online except in California and Georgia.
April 6, 2020
- Updated Washington State Regulatory pages.
June 22, 2020
- Updated the B.S. Criminal Justice Core Requirements to reflect research options.